Harrison Forbes episode
– Dropping out of school at 15
– Giving his parents an ultimatum
– working with Murda Inc during the height of the beef with G-Unit
– following your dreams and finding your passion at a young age
– not letting society put its negative thoughts in your mind.
-Trying out being an employee and realizing it wasn’t for him
-Being a white rapper and not having a chip on his shoulder.
-My first racist encounter
-Black lives matter protests
-Trying drugs for the first time
-Drake being our Michel Jackson ( I said it before Joe Budden)
-A question for Kendall Jenner
-Telling the police to go fuck themselves (the white guy not me) because they don’t stand up for the people. And making some valid points for his argument
-Almost becoming a police officer for all the wrong reasons.
-Twitter poll from @ThatsHarrison what percent of female cops do you think like dick?
None at all
-The media not caring when police kill white people.
-Ja Rule’s fyre app (before the festival)